I pride myself that I am someone who has been able to not only meet my client's expectations, but I would describe myself as a person who has consistently exceeded those markers. If you need someone with a CAN-DO attitude, or someone who can execute on difficult tasks and meet deadline, it's me.
Full Stack developer (Full time)
Apply a wide set of technical skills, marketing knowledge, and experience across the spectrum of online development in the service of building and improving web application for both new and retaining clients. My main responsibilities is to work with a team of multi-disciplinary team, carrying out ad-hoc tasks as requested by the project managers. Includes:
- Develop Web application using Wordpress
- Convert PSD/Illustrator to responsive html5/css3
- Develop eCommerce website using Woocommerce, Lemonstand, Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, and Open Cart
- Maintain legacy applications such as Lemonstand v1, old Wordpress versions
- Create training videos for clients
- Develop hybrid App for ios and android
- Develop responsive EDM
- Implement multiple gateways and CRM API
- Participate in client meetings and directly liaising with high profile client.
- Advise a set of optimal technologies should be implemented based on the nature of each project
Vadkho Pty Ltd
Web Application Developer / Systems Administrator
The initial position was to be a full stack developer for customized Ecommerce websites using CodeIgniter PHP framework. Overtime, the position was transformed into the one of a system admin where I managed multiple E-commerce projects for with over 30% yearly growth.
- Developed full-stack web application / CMS that allows online credit card purchasing, product browsing and user management.
- Upgraded product with new features, opening code to accommodate customer language and platform preferences, improving interface and increasing security.
- Thorough stress tests to meet industrial quality standards.
- Implemented a rich text HTML email marketing campaign and delivery and management of rich text subscription email newsletters
- Devised and implemented a competitive pricing and promotion strategy that resulted in an increasing customer base.
- Built organic SEO to improve traffic and compliments paid search programs like Adwords, Bing ads, Facebook ads
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability demands and minimised unnecessary down time of the servers.
Web Application Developer (Full time)
To earn experience during Bachelor degree I went through various contracts as an online consultant and PHP developer. In some cases, took part in development with client's team of designers, Front End and project management staff to capture requirements for the functional elements of website projects. Also responsible for liaising with clients and ensuring that all work carried out complies with standards and guidelines. Performed duties include:
- Building PHP websites using PHP based open source CMS such as Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Silverstripe and ExpressEngine.
- Front end development using HTML and CSS / CSS3.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites using PHP and MySQL.
- Planning and conducting cross-browser usability testing against W3C. (IE7 = sigh…)
- Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process.
- Developing compatible User Interface functionality using jQuery & other libraries.
- Documenting features, technical specifications & infrastructure requirements.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team to convert business needs into technical specifications.
Develop & maintain database & API driven web applications for internal and external use. Applications range from internal customer relationship management system (CRM) to Ecommerce utilizing PHP, XML, MySql, LAMP, etc. Responsibilities include:
- Implementation of Amazon S3 API to optimise server's loads, Mandrill API for transaction emails. Paypal and stripe for payment gateway.
- Address concerns regarding hosting, security, PCI compliance, privacy policies, terms and conditions. Plan site architecture and infrastructure, backend development using open source toolset (PHP, MySQL, Apache, Linux and others (i.e LAMP)
- Provided long term low cost web maintenance tactic along with technical writing and marketing communications.
- Strategically planned and programmed applications that collected business data and helped to better manage the site.
AWS Certified Developer - Associate
I've been wanting to validate my skills and extend my knowledge for a while so I went ahead and took my Amazon Web Services Developer Associate certification exam. It was a valuable experience; and I'm very happy to have passed it.
Master of Information Technologies & Systems
The 3 years degree gave me foundation knowledge in different aspects of IT. Through the degree’s flexibility allows student to enrol into different fields vary from designing to developing and security, my mind was set on developing and security. I was able to advance ahead at programming units such as Java, .NET, or PHP. As the result, I achieved very high score (HD+) in my final year industrial project.
Bachelor of Information Technology
This 1 year and a half course allowed me to enhance my knowledge in 2 specific areas that I am excellent at, which are web application development and security. The course provided a huge amount of information that proves to be extremely useful in the said areas of interest in the industry.
I feel at ease with Edric takes charge of our web development team, he has exceeded our expectation on fulfilling a variety of projects and tasks. I am confident that Edric's intelligence and maturity will be great assets in any organization.Kristy Ngo MindFenix Pty Ltd
I would highly recommend hiring Edric for any web development or technology consultancy. He had done a fanstatic job for me and our company and we were thrillled to have him on our team. Even though he was working remotely for us, he can do the work independently and knew exactly what he needed to do to complete the project on time and on the budget.Steve Morton Solution Plus, Senior Developer
I hired Edric in hope that he can help our developers to complete an overdue project. And to be honest, when he started I was't sure if we could pull this off but he certainly did it and dit it exceptionally well. In just 2 weeks, he was able to solve the core issue of the project, streamline the workloads between our developers and finalised the project. Our client was very happy with the end result. Nice job Edric!Alex Jokovich Deepend Group, Director Engineering
Feel free to contact me
- Address Panania, New South Wales 2213, Australia
- E-mail [email protected]